Monday 16 July 2012

New found love

Coffee; my savior. Last week I was having a little bit of coffee a day. It's grown on me and now I love it. Pretty sure I'm addicted. It puts me in such a great mood. I love it! For the past 3 days (today being the third day) I've only been drinking coffee during the day and then having my regular dinner. I plan on doing this all week and I'm hoping to lose 5kg this week by doing so. At the moment I'm at 0.4kg/5.0kg. So I still have to lose 4.6kg to lose before Saturday morning. I doubt I'll lose a whole 5kg. But that's my goal. Weight this morning 76.1kg. Fuck. Finally back in the right mind set to lose. I need this. <3

2 comments:

Lara said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Coffee suppresses the appetite..it helps me with my diet. Impressive Weight-loss by the way..

Kayla said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah :) I just need to learn to like it black!
Thanks