Sunday 19 August 2012

40 Hour Famine

I'm doing the 40 hour famine at the moment. It actually worked out better than I anticipated. There is an hour and a half left. I haven't been able to get my mind in the right place to water fast lately. But I successfully did it this time around. I think it was because I told my family, best friend and boyfriend that I was doing it and I didn't want to fail in front of everyone. It was good. I wish I could tell everyone when I always water fast. That could end badly though.. :P

I'm probably going to binge when this is over though.. :\ But I am determined to make up for it between Monday and Thursday. Going on my 4 day holiday Friday-Monday. I hate that I'll be fat for it, but oh well, there isn't much I can do about it now. I'll just make sure I am skinny for my next holiday. That is why I have decided to start the ABC diet next Tuesday, the day after I get back. Should be good :)

Also, I am going to exercise and do toning exercises this time around, so I don't end up skinny fat again.


I weighed in yesterday at 76.6kg. This morning I weighed in at 74.7kg, not bad for a days worth of water fasting huh :)



I hope everything is going well you all! :)
-Kayla <3

0 comments: