Thursday 12 January 2012

ABC Day 12 - Losing again :)

I finally lost weight. Thank goodness. Those last two weigh in's had me worried.

I looked at thinspo pretty much all afternoon and night. :)

Keen for tomorrows weigh in. I have a goods feeling about it.

I'm going to start doing my food diary in meals. So here it is :)

Food diary:

Breakfast:
2 poached egg whites.

Snacks:
4x cordial ice cups (not all at once of course)

Dinner:
1 piece of white toast.
A table spoon of mixed veggies (corn, peas, carrot)
Poached egg white.

Total: 163 calories.

Limit: 200 calories.

:)

I need to stop eating so many cordial ice cups. They're making me feel yuck. But they're stopping me from binging out of boredom on worse foods.. I'll just try and cut back. Busy for the next two days, so hopefully that distracts me from them.

I hope you all liked my thinspo post I posted earlier :)

I took some pictures of myself before, to see if I could see any progress. I'm not sure if I do see any progress. But I did see that I have a long way to go. A long long way. Lucky I am no where near finished yet! :)

I hope you are all having or had a fabulous day!

Oh also, I need to exercise more. Cardio and toning ecercises.

Weight-loss today: 0.5kg (1.10 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 5kg (11.02 lb)

Weight: 66.1kg (145.72 lb)


Whatever it takes.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: