Tuesday 3 January 2012

ABC day 3 - So Dehydrated

Under my calorie goal again :)
Didn't lose that much since yesterday.. Only lost like 0.5kg. Oh well, at least it's a loss.

Food diary. Can't be bothered typing out the calories tonight.

Piece of toast.
Salad consisting of egg white, coleslaw, beet root slice, iceberg lettuce and a tomato slice.
Tomato soup.

Total- 224 calories.

Limit was 300. Not a bad effort at all. :)

Tomorrow will be the real challenge. I'm going to the movies with a friend, and she always insists on getting snacks or lunch.. I have a plan in case she does insist we get lunch, but I hope I don't have to get it.. Anyway, if I do you'll see it in my food diary tomorrow. Don't worry I'll be keeping to my calorie limit.

On another note; I officially got promoted today :D


Oh also, I didn't do any exercise on the treadmill today, because I was at work all day, this. I had to go back an hour later for a meeting.
My legs feel funny o.O maybe because I didn't exercise today? I don't know? O.o

ABC weightloss: 1.3kg (2.86 lb)


I hope 2012 is going well for you so far :)
-Kayla

0 comments: