Sunday 22 January 2012

ABC Day 22

Didn't get up to much today.

Just work really. Burnt calories there, so that's good :)

I didn't work out again..


Tonight, my family had take away to celebrate my Mum's birthday that was last Monday. They had KFC. I had my soup. I wasn't going to sit at the table to have my soup while they were eating the KFC, because I thought it would be too tempting. But, when I looked at the food, it didn't even look appealing to me! That's a big step for me. Proud of myself :)

I have my food diary/schedual worked out for the next two weeks. :) So close to finishing the ABC! :) I need to figure out what I am going to do the last 10 days of February, and then also the months after. I want to keep going until I'm at my UGW or under. I really want to get there. I'm not going to eat whatever for months on end again.

Anyway! :)

Food Diary:

Breakfast:
A piece of toast.

Lunch:
Salad that I make at home (the usual one I have)

Snacks:
3x cordial ice cups.

Dinner:
Cup of tomato soup.

Total: 248 calories.
Limit: 250 calories.

*Go ahead and skip this paragraph if you don't want to read something that's a bit too much info*
I haven't 'been to the bathroom' in a reeeallly long time. Like, the last time was in the first few days of ABC.. so yeah.. not good. I need some lax. But we don't own any and I don't want to ask my mum to get some.. and I don't want to go and buy some myself.. hm...   I could buy some online I guess? What's a good brand?

*TMI finished.*




You should go and listen to 'These Kids' by Joel Turner. It's about drugs and homelessness and stuff. But the chorus reminds me of the stuff we go through. 




Weight-loss today: 0.1kg (0.22 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 7.6kg (16.75 lb)
Weight: 63.5kg (139.99 lb)

Finally out of the 140's! :D Just.



'Nobody knows the suffering they go through, you wouldn't believe them if they told you.'
-Kayla <3

0 comments: