Monday 16 January 2012

ABC Day 16 - Happy Birthday Mum!

It's my mum's birthday today! We didn't have a special dinner or cake or anything though, because she had to go to work still. Not sure if we're going to do something another night.

Anyway!

Today, work asked me to work tomorrow, it is only 3.5 hours, so I said yes. It's the lunch rush though. It's a fasting day tomorrow. I'm worried. I HAVE to get through it though.

I didn't use the treadmill today. By the time I got home and had had dinner it was too late and I am ridiculously tired. I don't know why, because I slept in today..

Food Diary:

Breakfast/lunch:
10 grapes.
Watermelon.

Dinner: 
Toasted bun.
Lettuce.
Tomato slice.
Sweet chili sauce.

Snacks:
Cordial ice cup.

Total: 198 calories.
Limit: 200 calories.


The only exercise that I have done today is what I did at work. Walking around and I also had to clean a very messy dining room today. Including mopping and cleaning windows. So that was a bit of a workout.

As soon as I finish this post I am going to do my toning/strength exercises that I did yesterday.

Weight-loss today: 0.4kg (0.88 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 5.8kg (12.78 lb)
Weight: 65.3kg (143.96 lb)


It's time to live your life.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: