Monday 9 January 2012

ABC Day 9 - Today was a scorcher

The whether was beyond hot today. It was ridiculous. To make the neat worse, I had work. All of the workers were all red faced and sweating. Hottest day we've had in January, the news said.

Anyway, today was a higher calorie day, 500 calories to be exact.

I woke up with head spins. I felt like I was going to faint every time I stood up. I had we breakfast. They were still there. I had sme lunch. They were still there. I had dinner. They were still there. Yay. I think I noticed them less when I was at ok, but that was because I was keeping busy, and on my feet do I wasn't getting up from a seated position.

Food diary:

Oats.
Mango.
Rice.
Korma sauce.
Cordial ice cup.

Total: 483 calories.

Not bad :)


When I was at work, when I was walking fast, or lifting something heavy, it felt like I had been heavily working out for like a week and that my muscles were tired. Ive barely been doing any exercise apart from work though.. :S

I took my first multivitamin today. Not sure if I noticed any difference or anything. But they're more of a long term thing.

I was working out what I am going to be eating in the coming weeks, I didn't ow see I've been getting easy for the past week. There are a whole lot more lower calorie days and fasts to come. I. Must. Not. Fail.

Laying in air-con right now because it's still boiling hot. Even had a cold shower earlier. Anyway, work at 5 in the morning tomorrow, so I better try and get to sleep.

Weightloss today: 0.7kg (1.54 lb)
ABC weightloss: 5.0kg (11.02 lb)

New LW! 66.1kg :)


Dream the dreams, you want to dream.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: