Friday 6 January 2012

ABC Day 6

I feel a lot better today. Not entirely sure why. It MIT be because I woke up to a new low weight :) that's right people! I've reached my lowest weight :) its a pretty pathetic number, but it's a start :D

Food diary:

Watermelon.
Salad with egg white. (the one usually have.)
Corial ice cup.
Tomato soup.

Total: 198 calories.

It was a 200 calorie day today, so I'm under my calorie goal :)

A guy gave me his number today. Just randomly at work. I probably won't text or call him though, I think he is way older than me. I think he thinks I'm way older than I am too :P like.. Not 16.

Anyway! The new LW that I reached is 68kg. REALLY hoping that I've lost weight when I weigh in tomorrow, but I just have a feeling that I've put on.. I don't know why though..

Weight loss today: 1kg (2.20 lb)

ABC weightloss so far: 3.1kg (6.83 lb)


You'll get there.
-Kayla <3