Sunday 15 January 2012

ABC Day 15 - :D

I'm at an all new LW as of this morning! :D

I'll post my stats and stuffT the end :)


I just finished doing some strength exercises. It wasn't much, but it's a start. I really need to start doing exercise. So I've decided to do strength one day then cardio the next and so on.

Exercise:
100 crunches.
10 push ups (with knees)
50 scissor leg lifts each leg.
50 under scissor leg lifts each leg.
50 straight up while on back leg lifts each leg.
50 opposite arm and leg lifts while on tummy each side.
10 squats.



Food diary:

Breakfast/lunch:
20 grapes.

Snacks:
4x cordial ice cups.

Dinner:
Uncle Toby's Golden Syrup oats.

Total: 204 calories.
Limit: 250 calories.

I didn't plan on being so under my limit. I just didn't get all that hungry. :)

I'm in a bit of a blah mood at the moment. I just want to stay at home and focus on losing weight and not socialize. Not keen on going to work this week. I don't know why.. I quite enjoy work. I am also craving social interaction, at the same time. I think that I might be in this mood because I haven't really spoken to anyone all day. God I wish I had some friends hahaa.
What a depressing rant :P sorry!

Weight-loss today: 0.5kg (1.10 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 5.4kg (11.90 lb)

Weight: 65.7kg (144.84 lb)


I'm going to try and not eat as much at night, try and make my larger consumptions during the day.


Work for it and it will happen.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: