Friday 20 January 2012

ABC Day 20 - Fasting again :)

*Let me warn you now. This blog is very random and rambley. Sorry in advance :P*

Today went well. It was another fast day today.

I only got around 3 hours of sleep last night though. It made my back hurt like hell at work (it does that when I'm tired o.O) I didn't get all too hungry. :)

I haven't drunk enough water today. I never do. >.< I know I need to, but my mind knows I'm not aloud to eat, so absent minded, I avoid everything.

Intake today - 0 calories. :)

I also burnt calories at work today, so that's a plus.

I had a nap this afternoon, so I haven't really done much today.
I haven't done my toning/strength exercises.
Not sure if I have the energy to do them today.

My right hip hurts from when I was doing side leg lifts yesterday, on the floor. Like, it was digging into the floor or something. Which is weird. Because there is still heaps of fat covering them..

I've decided that when I reach 55kg (121.25 lb) which is 9.4kg (20.72 lb) (god that seems ages away) I am going to dye my hair. Not sure what I'll be doing to it, but I want a change :)
Getting my hair trimmed whenever I'm not so lazy to go to the salon. I only have either tomorrow and then next weekend that I know of free. Working all of the other days. So, it's a little tricky to work it in there.

Getting a pedicure with my mum whenever we are both free too :) For her birthday that was Monday. :)

Weight-loss is slowing down. But I'm still losing. That's the main thing :)
As I'm losing more weight, I seem to be getting more confident in decision making. Like school, hair, money, life in general. I hope this confidence keeps growing.

Weight-loss today: 0.1kg (0.22 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 6.8kg (14.99 lb)
Weight: 64.3kg (141.75 lb)

Sometimes change is good :)
-Kayla <3

0 comments: