Saturday 14 January 2012

ABC Day 14 - Temptation

My sisters engagement party was today. The food there was so tempting. But I resisted and just stuck to my fruit and salad.

I had gained when I weighed in this morning though.. :/ I'll post all that at the end of this post, as usual.

Food diary:

Breakfast:
2 egg whites.

Snacks:
Watermelon.
Pineapple.
Different types of nuts (can't be bothered typing out all the names, but I had like one of each kind. It was within my calorie limit, so it's fine)
2x cordial ice cups.
Tiniest bit of cake (half a spoon)

Lunch:
White bread roll.
Lettuce.
Tomato slice.

(snacks where spread out during the day/night)

Total: 332 calories.
Limit: 350 calories.


The calories are getting lower and lower this week. Hopefully I lose a decent amount of weight because of that :)


On a totally random not; at the moment I am contemplating whether to go back to school or not. I dropped out in the middle of last year while I was in year 11. (second last year) I just really want to have the chance to go to university if I wanted to and what not, y'know. A d it'd allow me to get a good job in the future..
But I never used to go when I was in school still. (I get social anxiety) Which is why I had to drop out.. So.. I'm not sure if I'd go. I don't want to go buying everything and then not like it and want to drop out again.. So conflicted.. :/ I really just want some friends to hang out with too..

Anyway, sorry about that little rant thing there :P

Weight-loss/gain today: +0.2kg (0.44 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 4.9kg (10.80 lb)

Weight: 66.2kg (145.94 lb)

Just say "no, thanks"
-Kayla <3

0 comments: