Wednesday 4 January 2012

ABC day 4 - Sigh.

Today, I kept under my calorie goal. I ate 372 of my allowed 400. Not bad. But I was oh so close to breaking it while I was out with my friend today. She wanted to get lollies and everything for the movies, but we ended up getting McDonald's, (I ate a somewhat healthier option)

Super tired at the moment, so sorry if this post is kind of vague.

O
Food diary:

Watermelon
One egg white
McDonald's cheeseburger(without meat, add tomato slice and lettuce)
McDonald's apple bag.
Salad consisting of lettuce beet root and coleslaw.

Total: 372 calories.


Went down 0.7kg when I weighed in this morning.

Also, I have to move my fast day from next Tuesday, to some other day. I have a big shift at work today, so I need my energy. When I work out what day I am swapping it for, I'll let you guys know.

I didn't work out today, apart from working a few hours this morning. I was pretty much out all day.

100 calorie day tomorrow. I'm losing energy. Although, that may be from all of my early shift I've been doing, had to get up at 4 this morning :/

Weightloss so far: 2kg (4.40 lb)

Keep going, even when you want not give up.
-Kayla

0 comments: