Tuesday 17 January 2012

ABC Day 17 - Fasting :)

Fasting day today! :)

It went well :D I had nothing but water :)

I worked for four hours, so that would have burnt quite a few calories there. I am yet to do my toning/strength exercises though.

I did my toning/strength exercises last night though. I didn't do ALL of them though. I did:
100 crunches.
10 semi push ups.
50 front leg lifts each leg.

I was just too tired to do any more. Not muscle tired, but sleepy tired. I am right now too. But I'll do them. I'll at least do the crunches.

I didn't drink NEARLY enough water today. Going to try and drink a cup of water every hour tomorrow. Until I go to work for 7 hours. Then I'll just get one whenever I want one. Which isn't that often, because I don't want to have to go to the loo all the time during work. But anyway. :)

So, I finish the ABC diet on the 19th of February. Like the 19th is day 50. So, that would leave 10 days of February left. I got thinking and I'm like, why not just start another diet straight after the ABC until the end of February? So, at the moment I am trying to find a 10 day diet. Or something that looks good. Any suggestions?


It's my day off of work on Thursday, so I am definitely going to try and get on the treadmill. I NEED TO. No if, buts, or maybes.

In the process of working out my food diary for next week. :) Only two days to complete.

Weight-loss today: 0.3kg (0.66 lb)
ABC weight-loss today: 6.1kg (13.44 lb)
Weight: 65kg (143.30 lb)

So close, yet so far.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: