Sunday 8 January 2012

ABC Day 8 :)

Today I fasted because I swapped day 8 and day 10 around. Feeling great :)

Also! I am at a NEW new LW! :D 66.8kg :)

Keen as beans to see what the number on the scale will say tomorrow :

I tried to drink plenty of water. But I didn't drink THAT much. I could have drunk a lot more.

My family had pizza for dinner. It smelt pretty good. I didn't want to eat it though. But it did make my stomach grumble. I just had some water and I was fine. I Juan a shower for the majority of the time that they were eating so it was all good :)

I did get told I looked pale though.. I felt fine though :)


Food diary:

Nothing :D

Total: 0 calories.


Weightloss today: 0.5kg (1.10 lb)

ABC weightloss: 4.3kg (9.47 lb)


I hope everyone is doing well too! :)

Do it today, not 'tomorrow'.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: