Saturday 7 January 2012

ABC Day 7 - Smiles all round

Woke up to the lowest number on the scale I've seen since I was like.. 10. (I didn't like to weigh myself very much because I hated the number)

That number being 67.3kg :)

Hoping for an evn lower number when I wake up tomorrow. But I don't really feel like I've lost. I feel like I ate heaps today. Even though I stayed I under my calorie limit.

Food diary:

Uncle Toby oats made with water.
Cordial ice cup.
Watermelon.
Cabbage.
Small serving of potato bake.
Cordial ice cup.

Total: 299 calories.

Goal: 300 calories.


Didn't do ANY exercise today. I just didn't have the energy. I just wanted to do nothing for a day.

I got some multivitamins today :) it says to take them with food, and I'm fasting tomorrow, so I'll start taking them on Monday.

Super tired and not all too much to post about today.

Weightloss today: 0.7kg (1.54 lb)
ABC weightloss: 3.8kg (8.37 lb)


Be strong, stay strong.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: