Tuesday 31 January 2012

ABC Day 31 - A full no binge month!

This is the first full month I have ever had that I haven't binged! Pretty proud of myself :) It's pretty terrible that it's the first month ever though. But I shall make many more :)

No binges next month either :)

Today was the almighty 800 calorie day. It's the end of the day, I'm in bed at the moment and my stomach is SO full. When I stand up it is just so uncomfortable how full I feel :/
But I stayed within my calorie limit, don't worry.
I'm kind of worried that I won't lose much weight on the rest of this diet. Because they're pretty high calorie days; compared to what I have been eating.

Didn't work out :/ but I did work for 6 or so hours.

Fasting tomorrow. So hopefully I lose anything I've gained.

Food diary:

Breakfast:
A piece of whole meal toast.

Lunch:
Salad.

Afternoon tea:
4x rice cakes.
Vegemite.
5 grapes.

Other snacks:
3x cordial ice cups.

Dinner:
Rice.
Korma sauce.

Total: 797 calories.
Limit: 800 calories.

I had gained when I weighed in this morning. :/


Weight-gain today: 0.6kg (1.32 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 8.6kg (18.95 lb)
Weight: 62.5kg (137.78 lb)


Stick with it until you get there.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: