Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 10 - 1/5 of the way there!

Today marks that I have completed a fifth of the ABC diet :) that is the only happy thing about today.

I gained weight.

I think it's from the rice.

I didn't gain like a kilo, but it's still a gain. 0.2kg gain.

Wishing so hard that I have lost when I weigh in, in the morning.. Going to be so unmotivated if I gain again..

Food diary:

Banana.
Salad, with egg white.
Table spoon of veggies.
Wedges.
2x cordial ice cups.

Total: 400
Limit: 400 (swapped with day 8)


Anyway, my mum's birthday is next Monday, my family usually has take away (fast food) when it's one of our birthdays. It's going to be tough to try and find something low calorie t eat.. :/


Keen for some sleep. Hoping for a better number tomorrow :)

Weightloss/gain today: +0.2kg (0.44 lb)
ABC weightloss: 4.8kg (10.58 lb)

Weight today: 66.3kg (146.16 lb)


Just keep going.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: