Friday 27 January 2012

ABC Day 27

Today went well :)

I tried celery again. Still don't like it. Damn.

Didn't work out. Apart from 3 hours of work.

I just watched some videos from a few months ago. The weight-loss is clear. It's weird that I don't see it in person though. But when I see videos and pictures I'm like "wow".  At least now I know I've made progress :)

Today I've been trying to work out what I am going to eat in March after ABC and the end of February diet is over.. I'm really nervous that I am going to go in full on binge mode and put on all the weight again :\  I REALLY need a plan so I have control and not binge.

Food diary:

Snacks:
6x cordial ice cups.
Tiniest piece of celery ever.

Dinner:
Lettuce.
Coleslaw.

Total: 87 calories.
Limit: 100 calories.


Next week is going to pretty high calorie. The next two days is 200. Then I have a 300 day. Then the 800 day. Then I'm fasting the next day, I'm working the lunch rush that day, so I'm a little nervous, but I'm going to have to be alright.

Craving carbs at the moment. Which is super random. I don't know if I'm craving them, or it's just because I've been looking up recipes and I feel like cooking :P


Weight-loss today:  0kg (0 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 8.1kg (17.85 lb)
Weight: 63.0kg (138.89 lb)

"The world is ours, if we want it, we can take it."
-Kayla <3

0 comments: