Thursday 19 January 2012

ABC Day 18 - Fainted

When I got out of bed this morning, I walked to the bathroom, as you do. I felt light headed and couldn't see all too good, you know what I mean? But I just kept walking, because I know that it passes in a few seconds.
Well, I got to the bathroom, closed the door and was still light headed. So I was holding onto the wall until it passed. Next thing I know I heard a bang and was on the floor with my mum trying to open the door which I was behind. She was like "Are you ok?!: as I was getting up off the floor. i just told her "yeah, I was like half asleep or something" and laughed it off.
That was the first time that I have EVER fainted. I felt perfectly fine after though. Scares me a little though..


My parents were then watching me wearily all day. I ate in front of them, just in case they suspected that it was because I hadn't eaten.




Food diary:


Breakfast: 
Watermelon.


Lunch:
Piece of toast.
Egg white.


Dinner:
Salad (beetroot, lettuce, egg white, coleslaw.)


Total: 194 calories.
Limit: 200 calories.




Exercise:
Nothing really. Apart from working for 8.5 hours. I got called in an hour early, so yay for more money and not sitting around doing nothing.




I REALLY want to go hard out with the exercise tomorrow. I just have to find the strength to do it. 


Weight-loss: 0.5kg (1.10 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 6.6kg (14.55 lb)
Weight: 64.5kg (142.19 lb)




Pick yourself up and keep going.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: