Friday 13 January 2012

ABC Day 13

I lost 0.1kg today. It's not much, but it's a loss.

I am now down to 66kg (145.50 lb)

Ridiculously tired, so excuse the vague post.

Food diary:

Breakfast:
3/4 of a white piece of toast.

Lunch:
Salad (coleslaw, lettuce, beet root, egg white)

Snacks:
Cordial ice cup.

Dinner:
3x white pieces of toast.
Vegemite.
Sweet chilli sauce.
50g (ish) of mixed vegetables. (carrot, colliflower, brocoli)

Total: 384 calories.
Limit: 400 calories.

I kind of went overboard on the bread today. I had planned to have a high calorie dinner, with pasta in it. But I would of been able to only have the tiniest bit f pasta. So I just went with whatever, which lead to a toast binge. Kind of. Yet it was kind of thought out binge, so that if kept within my calorie limit.

I'll probably gain when I weigh in tomorrow.

Weight-loss today: 0.1kg (0.22 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 5.1kg (11.24 lb)

Weight: 66kg (145.50 lb)

Stay strong. No matter what you're feeling.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: