Monday 23 January 2012

ABC Day 23

Today I gained.

I seriously don't know why. Because I didn't have solids after 11:30am.. So I really don't know.

I didn't exercise again today. I'm so frigging lazy. It makes me so angry. I just want to be able to exercise and exercise and exercise. But I'm so unfit and just gosh darn lazy. My goal for the week is to exercise more.

Food diary:

Breakfast: 
Wholemeal toast.
15 grapes.

Snacks:
2x cordial ice cups.

Dinner:
Wholemeal toast.
2 egg whites.
Sweet chilli sauce.

Total: 190 calories.
Limit: 200 calories.

I did burn calories at work today though. So at least that is something.

I'm noticing changes in my stomach and my thighs. Also my work pants are super duper loose :D They probably wouldn't stay up very long if I didn't wear a belt :)

I've been watching eating disorder movies yesterday and today. So if you know of any good ones, let me know :D


Weight gain today: +0.3kg (0.66 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 7.3kg (16.09 lb)
Weight: 63.8kg (140.65 lb)


Whenever in doubt, just keep believing.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: