Monday 30 January 2012

ABC Day 30 - So close!

Only 20 days left of the ABC!

Today was good :)

I burnt 113 calories doing 26 minutes of EA Sports Active 2. :)

I'm going to exercise every second day. Burning at LEAST 100 calories. The other days I can either rest or go for a walk or something.
I plan to go for a walk tomorrow afternoon :)

Tonight, I'm wearing an old baggy t-shirt; my dad was like "you're getting bone-y." I was like "Um.. where? o.O What do you  mean?" He then pointed out my shoulder blades, shoulders (couldn't see my collar bones, but they're looking pretty amazing ;)) and how "skinny" my arms are. My arms aren't even skinny. But anyway. I was like "..maybe it's just because I'm wearing a baggy shirt?" He was like "maybe it is, but you do look bone-y"
It made me smile. Even though I don't see myself as thin or bone-y yet.

I washed my hair for the first time in like 5 days today. Normally it gets oily after 2 whole days and I have to wash it. But this time it didn't. It is SO dry. :S It worries me. I think I need to get some of them hair and nails vitimans..


Food diary:

Lunch:
14 grapes.

Dinner:
3 peices of wholemeal toast.
Slice of beetroot.
Lettuce.
Sweet chilli sauce.
2 egg whites.

Snacks:
3x cordial ice cups.

Total: 286 calories.
Limit: 300 calories.

Tomorrow is the big 800 calorie day :S  I'm not really eating that much though. Just having a higher calorie dinner really.

New LW again :D  I feel like I am going to put on when I weigh in, in the morning though. I don't know why. I think it's because my brain knows it was a higher calorie day, so it automatically assumes I'll put on. I do think I will though. I really hope I don't.

Weight-loss today: 0.1kg (0.22 lb)
ABC weight-loss: 9.2kg (20.28 lb)
Weight: 61.9kg (136.46)


Here's to the future and everything it will bring.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: