Wednesday 25 January 2012

ABC Day 25 - Half way there!

Half way through the ABC diet! :D

My weight went down again so yay :D

To mark the occasion I planned to post progress pictures. But Im still way too fat for that. I'll just post before during and ends pictures when I finish this diet :)

I will post my measurements though. Which have all gone down! :D

Waist: 68.6cm -7.5cm
Hips: 93.5cm -4.5 m
Thigh: 58cm -3cm
Upper arm: 28.5cm -4cm
Neck: 29.5cm -1.5cm
Calf: 33.5cm -1.5cm

The starting measurements were taken on the 14th of December 2011.

:D

Food diary:

Lunch:
Coleslaw.
Lettuce.

Dinner:
Coleslaw.
Lettuce.

Snack:
Cordial ice cup.

Total: 95 calories.
Limit: 100 calories.


Tomorrow is Australia day, my family is having a BBQ. So, that isn't going to be very much fun. I'm going to be asked why I'm not eating, not even salad. Because it's only a 50 calorie day tomorrow.

I'm working for 4 hours though. So yay for double time and a half! :D

I expect to have gained weight when I weigh in tomorrow, because I ate pretty late tonight. The only reason why I ate so late was because I had finished work at 8:30pm and I thought that I better eat something because I have work in the morning and I'm not going to be eating again until tomorrow night..

I always get really motivated to use the treadmill at night.. O.o but I need to get up early so I can't :/

Today was a pretty productive day though. I got most of my bookwork for work done (doing a certificate program) and trained a new crew person :)
Although that's pretty much all I did today.
Woke up.
Had a shower.
Took progress pictures.
Compared progress pictures (significant difference)
Had lunch.
Went to work.
Came home from work.
Had a shower.
Had dinner.
Wrote/writing blog.
Then it's bed time.

That was pretty random. But there you go :p

I keep imagining having a giant binge in March. Like fantasizing about it. I don't really want to do it though. I've decided to keep restricting until I'm at my UGW. Then I will allow myself to have a treat. Maybe. Idk. I just want to get to my UGW ASAP. That's all I know :)


WOW! Sorry for the gigantic post!


Keep holding on.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: