Thursday 5 January 2012

ABC day 5

Today wasn't too bad. I got in heaps of exercise at work. But I had my meal break around 8am, so I went the rest of the day without food, apart from a cordial ice cup, which I had for dinner.

Food diary:

Two egg whites - 30.
Sale consisting of lettuce, beet root, tomato and coleslaw - 58.
Cordial ice cup - 9.

Total - 97 calories.

It was a 100 calorie day today, some was under my limit :)

I only lost 0.1kg when I weighed in this morning. :/

Not too much to update you guys about.. Sorry about that.

Another early start tomorrow, again. Have to get up at 4am.
Also, I have a new rule, I've had it before, at an earlier time though, but because it's summer, my family tends to eat dinner later. But anyway, my new rule is that I'm not aloud any food or liquids after 8pm.

Oh! Also I'm swapping day 8 and 10 around of the ABC diet. So I'm going to be fast this Sunday, when I'm not working, so I can eat something for energy when I have a long shift on Tuesday.

My friend on twitter, @skinnySilver, told me to start taking vitamins. Going to try and get some ASAP.

Woah, this is a long post for someone that doesn't have a lot to update about :P


Also, super random, I just saw an ad for the Bratz movie, it makes me wish I had a group of friends :/


ABC weightloss so far - 2.1kg (4.62 lb)


Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
-Kayla <3

0 comments: